To mark what could be his 250th appearance for the Cherries tonight, Harry Arter makes the cover of Matchday for Burnley.
The combative midfielder answers your social media questions, which include revealing the squad's teacher's pet, his favourite player of all time and whether he really said anything to Nathaniel Chalobah...
The 100-page programme also includes the Extra Time pull-out aimed at younger supporters which also includes a full-size colour poster of Arter in action.
Wednesday night's Burnley edition also includes the following:
- A special feature to celebrate the 40th birthdays of Eddie Howe and Jason Tindall, with 40 photos of the pair throughout the long careers with the Cherries as players and beyond.
- Matchday speaks with Kevin Davies and Jamie Hewitt, two former team-mates of Burnley manager Sean Dyche, to talk about their one-time captain and Chesterfield's memorable trip to the 1997 FA Cup semi-finals.
- Neil Vacher looks back on the life and times of former midfielder Steve Robinson, now making waves as a manager in Scotland.
- We go in depth into the Clarets squad, as well as asking a Burnley fan to pick out their clubs Cult Hero.
- Your pictures and messages are shared on our Cherry Chat noticeboard.
And a lot else besides, including all the news and action from within the club.
Matchday is available outside Vitality Stadium ahead of tonight's game, costing £3.50 for a copy.