The Cherries Points scheme is in place to reward supporters for attending matches at home, away and also for Cup games. Supporters that regularly attend matches are given priority over other supporters during match on-sales. For supporters that have not attended as many matches, they are provided with a schedule of all priority on-sale windows, including a date for general sale (based on availability).
- Supporters will be rewarded with one point for each match attended.
- Supporters will be able to view their points total online by visiting tickets.afcb.co.uk.
- Points and previous purchases do not guarantee specific seat locations, ticket types or match availability.
- New points will be awarded, shown online and become effective immediately after a match has been purchased. Select matches announced will require attendance to maintain the point.
- Season ticket holders will be unable to purchase additional home league match tickets using points collected from attending matches through their season ticket.
- Supporters’ points records will be split into home league matches, away league matches and Cup matches.
- Home league match, away league match and Cup match points will count towards their respective sales criteria.
- Other matches played at Vitality Stadium, including preseason friendlies, women’s and U23 matches will also be eligible for a home point.
- Points will remain active for the current and previous season. Therefore, fans today will have a points record covering the 2022-23 and 2023-24 seasons.
- The club is not advised of tickets purchased on the gate at away grounds. Therefore, these will not show on the points record.
- Points can only be awarded to and used by the supporter the ticketing system shows has purchased matches.
- Only 1 home point is required to be eligible to purchase league match tickets on Cherry Tuesday, the Ticket Exchange and from releases made the weekday prior to a match.