AFC Bournemouth are delighted to offer both mascot opportunities and 12th/13th man or woman packages for our two pre-season home fixtures.
The Cherries will welcome Lazio on Friday 2nd August for a 7.45pm kick-off, while Lyon will visit the following afternoon.
Applications for both matchday packages are now being taken, with the window closing on Wednesday 10th July.
Package details are as follows…
- Matchday programme
- Club branded autograph book and pen
- Meeting the players in the home changing room and opportunity to get autographs
- Photograph with the team captains and match officials
- Individual photograph with a first team player
- Inclusion in the matchday programme on the day
- Matchday PA announcements
- Pre-match tour, including the tunnel, home changing room, pitch-side and dugouts
- Photographs taken by official club photographer on the day sent the following week
- Leading the team out onto the pitch at Vitality Stadium
Please note that this package excludes an AFC Bournemouth replica kit and match tickets, with both needing to be purchased in addition to the package.
All mascots at AFC Bournemouth home fixtures must also be enrolled in the Junior Cherries membership scheme.
12th/13th man or woman
- Your own squad number for your chosen game
- Home or away shirt printed with your name and squad number
- Two Ted MacDougall Stand tickets for the match
- Walk down the player tunnel to pitch-side
- See the players enter the pitch for their pre-match warm-up
- Presentation photograph taken pitch-side with the manager in the home dug-out
- Matchday Programme for you and your guest
- 10% off in the Superstore (on the matchday only)
- PA announcement to introduce you as the 12th or 13th Man
- Your photograph on the Player Sponsor page with AFC Bournemouth team members
- Your name and chosen squad number listed on the back cover of the programme
To apply for a mascot place or a 12th/13th man or women package, please email Aysia on [email protected].
Please note that unfortunately not all requests submitted will be successful due to demand and applicants will hear whether they have been successful by Monday 15th July 2019.