For terms and conditions regarding season tickets, click here.
For terms and conditions regarding a home match ticket, click here.
For terms and conditions regarding an away match ticket, click here.
General terms and conditions:
- The club reserves the right to change the conditions of issue from time to time, and shall notify you of such changes if they materially affect your rights as a consumer.
- The invalidity or partial invalidity of any provision of these conditions of issue shall not prejudice or affect the remainder of these conditions of issue, which shall continue in full force and effect. If any invalid, unenforceable or illegal provision of this agreement would be valid, enforceable and legal if some part of it were deleted, the provision shall apply with the minimum modification necessary to make it legal, valid and enforceable.
- The club’s failure to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right, power or remedy provided by these conditions of issue or by law shall not constitute a waiver of that right, power or remedy.
- The terms and conditions of entry constitute the entire agreement between the club and the away match ticket holder and neither the club nor the away match ticket holder shall have any claim or remedy in respect of any statement, representation, warranty or undertaking made by or on behalf of any other party in relation to the terms and conditions of entry which is not set out therein.
- If there is any conflict, ambiguity or inconsistency between any provision of these conditions of issue and any provision of the ground regulations, the relevant provision of these conditions of issue shall take precedence.
- Notwithstanding any other provision in these conditions of issue and with the exception of any football authority, no other person other than you or the club has any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to rely on or enforce any term of these conditions of issue. Nothing in these terms of conditions shall affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available other than as a result of the aforementioned Act.
- These conditions of Issue and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales in relation to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these conditions of issue (including in relation to any non-contractual disputes or claims).
In the conditions of issue the following words and phrases shall have the following meanings:
"away match ticket" means a printed paper ticket or any other form of ticket (and/or any rights arising out of or in connection with any of the foregoing) for admission to the match.
"Conditions of issue" means these terms and conditions governing the issue and use of an away match ticket.
“Football authority” means each of the Premier League, The Football League, The Football Association, FIFA, UEFA and other relevant governing body of association football.
"Ground" means the football stadium and all other locations owned, occupied or utilised by the club.
"Ground regulations" means those ground regulations issued by the club from time to time that set out the terms and conditions upon which spectators are granted entry to the ground.
"Guest" means a relative, friend, colleague and/or companion to the disabled who would be entitled to purchase an away match ticket under the terms & conditions of entry.
"Match" means that Premier League football match in which the club participates and that takes place at the ground as designated upon the ticket to which these conditions of issue apply.
“Material” means any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data.
"Terms & conditions of entry" means each of the rules and regulations of any football authority; the ground regulations; and the conditions of issue.
"Visiting club" means the football club playing against the club.