Our ticketing priority points scheme has been introduced following fans’ feedback, creating a ticketing strategy which allows supporters who have previously attended games to enjoy priority and providing supporters who have not attended fixtures with a clear date for general sale enquiries.
Key points about the priority points ticketing scheme
- Supporters will be rewarded with one point for each match attended.
- Supporters will be able to view their points total online by visiting www.tickets.afcb.co.uk.
- New points will be awarded, shown online and become effective the evening after a match has been played.
- Therefore, points will be awarded after each match has taken place even when supporters purchase tickets for a number of matches in advance.
- Season ticket holders will be unable to purchase additional home league match tickets using points collected from attending matches through their season ticket.
- Supporters’ points records will be split into home league matches, away league matches and cup matches.
- Home league match, away league match and cup match points will count towards their respective sales criteria. For example, away league match points only will be used towards purchasing tickets for away league games. The same applies for home league and cup matches.
- Points will be awarded for the current and previous season. Therefore, fans will have a points record covering the 15/16 and 16/17 seasons.
- The club is not advised of tickets purchased on the gate at away grounds. Therefore, these will not show on the loyalty points record.
- Points can only be awarded to and used by the supporter who the ticketing system shows has attended matches.