AFC Bournemouth can confirm that all ballot results for the upcoming game against Wycombe on Tuesday have now been finalised.
Supporters who have been successful have now been notified with an email sent to the account that entered that ballot. Please make sure to check your junk folder as well.
Any supporters who haven’t been successful for the Wycombe game won’t be sent an email.
Some supporters will have been successful for both games due to low application numbers.
Information on future ballots for home games will be announced in due course. For any further enquiries, please email [email protected] and they will get back to you as soon as they can.
For supporters who have been successful, here is how to claim your seat:
To claim your seat, please follow these steps:
- Visit our ticketing website by clicking here and login to your ticketing account.
- Go to the 'Reserved tickets' tab located on the right-hand side of the 'My account' section.
- You will see that we have reserved allocated tickets for yourself and any associated accounts that you may have applied on behalf of.
- Add your ticket(s) to your basket.
- Continue to your basket where you will be able to click on the camera image to see the view from your allocated seat. Please ensure that you are happy before purchasing, you will not be able to move seats on matchday.
- Once you have checked your view, continue by clicking the 'buy now' button.
- On the following page titled 'Delivery method' you must select the option 'Load onto season ticket'. This is the only means of entry on matchday. Please then press continue.
- You will now be able to view the order summary page. Please make sure everything appears correct before proceeding to payment. You will also be required to tick that you have read our terms and conditions as well as the Code of Conduct. Please proceed to payment.
- Once you have entered your payment details and the payment has been successful, you will be taken to the order details page where you will have an overview of the tickets.