The ballot for AFC Bournemouth’s Boxing Day game with Millwall is now open.
The fixture kicks off at 3pm at Vitality Stadium and in line with government and the Sports Grounds Safety Authority (SGSA) guidelines, the club is able to host a maximum of 2,000 supporters to watch matches.
Government guidance is that only members of the same household/support bubble can attend and be seated together and you are required to adhere to this.
Details of the club’s ballot process is detailed below, with FAQs on the club’s policy available here.
It is a requirement that we have in place a supporter code of behaviour for these reduced capacity games and this can be accessed by clicking here. As part of the ballot process you will need to tick a box to agree to the terms of the code, so it is important you understand what will be required of supporters attending these reduced capacity matches.
Please note that it is unlikely that supporters will be placed in their normal season ticket seat and may not be in the same stand that their seat is located.
The ballot for this match will close 9am on Friday 18th December so do not miss this deadline.
The payment deadline is 9am on 22nd December, anyone who doesn’t pay for their seat by the deadline WILL NOT be able to attend.
Watch: Ticketing ballot guide
- Head to our ticketing website at tickets.afcb.co.uk
- You will need to log into your ticketing account by clicking on the person icon in the top right-hand corner
- Navigate back to the home page and scroll down to the month where the game is taking place. For example, in ‘December 2020/21’ you will be able to see the Millwall ballot that is now open for season ticket holders to apply for. Next, click ‘Buy’
- Once you have gone into the ballot, you will be able to see that you are able to select the area you would like to sit and the price types that are available in those areas. You will only be able to select up to four tickets. You should apply for groups of 4, 2, and 1 where possible. You can still apply if you are a group of 3 and the ticketing team will endeavour to accommodate you as best they can. Please note that you may not be successful for the area you have applied for, this will be used as guide for us to know where to place you. We will try our best to get you as near as possible if you are successful in the ballot.
- Once you have added these applications to your basket you will then be able to continue your application where you will be taken to the order summary
- On the order summary page you will be asked to allocate the names of your friends and family. It is vital that you do this, so we know who you want to attend with in your household or support bubble, which will also be used for track and trace. If you don’t already have links to other account holders associated with your account, you will need their last name and supporter number to be part of your permitted group.
- You will also be able to add any accessible comments. For example, if you need to be placed near the front of the block we ask that you add this into the comments box. Similarly, if you need to be seated on the end of an aisle. Please note that we may not be able to accommodate every requirement that has been asked for but we will try our best to fulfil these requests if you are successful in the ballot.
- After you have reviewed that everything is correct in your application you will be able to process your application after you have accepted our terms and conditions and our code of conduct. You will receive an email confirmation to let you know that your application has been acknowledged by the club
Please note: You and your allocated friends and family will only be able to apply for each ballot once.
Once the ballot has closed, the ticketing team will then randomly select the successful applicants, who will be notified by email shortly afterwards.
You will then be able to go onto your ticketing account to make the purchase of the tickets for the game which will be automatically uploaded onto your season ticket card.
The club asks supporters to take note of where they are sitting as the seats will most likely not be the same as season ticket seats.
The club will continue to refund all season ticket holders on a monthly basis and supporters are required to then purchase their ballot tickets game by game when successful.
Essentially, supporters will pay one 23rd of the cost of the season ticket per game.