All additional tickets to supporters with 14+ points have now been issued.
Below is the information that was provided before this article was updated at 5.30pm on Tuesday 15th December.
The game, that kicks off at 7.45pm, was offered to those supporters in the season ticket ballot who applied, but not all chose to take up their seats and purchase tickets by the 5pm deadline yesterday.
Therefore, the game has been made available to points holders to purchase.
Supporters who attend the game are required to follow the club’s supporter code of conduct, which must be read here before completing the purchase of tickets.
In addition, it is very important that point holders read the relevant supporter information on the website relating to the specific stand where their seat for tonight’s match is located as these games will look very different to pre-Covid-19 matches, especially in relation to planning their arrival.
How to purchase match tickets online:
- Go to www.tickets.afcb.co.uk
- You will need to login to your AFC Bournemouth Ticketing account, you can do this by clicking on the black head and shoulder icon located in the top right hand corner
- Once you have logged in, please click on the ‘Home’ button on the website header in the top left hand corner. You can now scroll down to ‘Reduced Capacity Home Games 2020/21’ where you will be able to see the ‘Buy’ button now available.
- After you have clicked on the ‘Buy’ button, you will be taken to Vitality Stadium seating map. From here you can click on any block that has available seats.
- After you have clicked on the block you are applying for, you will see some available seats, please note that we only have single seats available to keep in line with social distancing so if you require 2 tickets, please click on the seats nearest to each other. Note: a maximum number of 4 tickets per household/bubble is in place.
- Once you have selected your seats, you can now assign a price type to each on the drop down menu on the right hand side.
- After you are satisfied with your seat selection, please add these to your basket.
- You will now have your tickets in your basket, please click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- You will be taken to the Delivery method page, you will need to select the ‘Collect tickets’ method as you will need to collect your tickets at your entry point.
- Next, you will land on the Order Summary page, here you can review your order before proceeding to payment. If you have purchased more than 1 ticket you will need to assign the name of the other person from your friends and family. Before you proceed to payment, you will need to accept the ticketing terms & conditions and the Code of Conduct.
- The last page is the payment page, you will need to fill out your card details. Once you have processed the payment you will receive an email confirmation
Enjoy the game!