AFC Bournemouth have opened a ticketing ballot for season ticket holders for the game against Brentford at Vitality Stadium.
Here is a full step-by-step guide on how as a season ticket holder, you can apply to attend the reduced capacity fixture.
It is a requirement that we have in place a supporter code of behaviour for these reduced capacity games and this can be accessed by clicking here. As part of the ballot process you will need to tick a box to agree to the terms of the code, so it is important you understand what will be required of supporters attending these reduced capacity matches.
Watch: Ticketing ballot guide
- Head to our ticketing website at tickets.afcb.co.uk
- You will need to log into your ticketing account by clicking on the person icon in the top right-hand corner
- Navigate back to the home page and scroll down to the month where the game is taking place. For example, in ‘December 2020/21’ you will be able to see the Millwall ballot that is now open for season ticket holders to apply for. Next, click ‘Buy’
- Once you have gone into the ballot, you will be able to see that you are able to select the area you would like to sit and the price types that are available in those areas. You will only be able to select up to four tickets. You should apply for groups of 4, 2, and 1 where possible. You can still apply if you are a group of 3 and the ticketing team will endeavour to accommodate you as best they can. Please note that you may not be successful for the area you have applied for, this will be used as guide for us to know where to place you. We will try our best to get you as near as possible if you are successful in the ballot.
- Once you have added these applications to your basket you will then be able to continue your application where you will be taken to the order summary
- On the order summary page you will be asked to allocate the names of your friends and family. It is vital that you do this, so we know who you want to attend with in your household or support bubble, which will also be used for track and trace. If you don’t already have links to other account holders associated with your account, you will need their last name and supporter number to be part of your permitted group.
- You will also be able to add any accessible comments. For example, if you need to be placed near the front of the block we ask that you add this into the comments box. Similarly, if you need to be seated on the end of an aisle. Please note that we may not be able to accommodate every requirement that has been asked for but we will try our best to fulfil these requests if you are successful in the ballot.
- After you have reviewed that everything is correct in your application you will be able to process your application after you have accepted our terms and conditions and our code of conduct. You will receive an email confirmation to let you know that your application has been acknowledged by the club
Please note: You and your allocated friends and family will only be able to apply for each ballot once.
Once the ballot has closed, the ticketing team will then randomly select the successful applicants, who will be notified by email shortly afterwards.