Hospitality places are now available at Vitality Stadium for the two AFC Bournemouth games in August.
Our season starts this month as we face Champions League winners Chelsea on Tuesday 27th July (7.45pm kick-off).
Four days later a match with MK Dons follows in the first round of the Carabao Cup on Saturday 31st July (3pm kick-off).
Supporters can join us in the Champions Top Floor Restaurant for an unforgettable experience in our first competitive match of the 2021/22 campaign.
- Welcome drink
- Three-course dinner
- Sky TV and dedicated waiting service
- Entertainment from a matchday host, pre-match player interview
- Fully licensed bar facilities, matchday programme
- 10% discount on pre-ordered bottles of wines, prosecco or champagne
DURING THE MATCH
- Tea, coffee and mini cakes
- View of all post-match presentations, including man of the match
- Use of our exclusive restaurant after the match
- Full-time refreshments - a selection of fine local and French cheeses, chutney and savoury biscuits
Places are priced at £100 (Chelsea) and £120 (MK Dons) for adults and £70 for under 12s.
For further details, or to check availability for league fixtures, please email [email protected] or call 01202 726395.