Hospitality is available for our pre-season double header against both Atalanta and FC Lorient.
Andoni Iraola's side will play their first game at Vitality Stadium this season, welcoming the Serie A side on Saturday 29th July (3pm kick-off).
Seven days later, FC Lorient travel to the south coast for a 5pm kick-off in what is the Cherries' final fixture before the Premier League season gets underway.
You can watch either match in style with our exclusive hospitality package, which costs just £130 for adults and £65 for under-12s.
Included in the package is the following:
- Welcome drink
- Three-course meal
- Sky TV
- Dedicated waiting service
- Entertainment from matchday host
- Fully licensed bar facilities
- Matchday programme
- 10% off pre-ordered drinks
- Tea, coffee and mini cakes
- Use of the restaurant after the game
- A selection of cheeses, chutney and biscuits
You'll be based in our fantastic Top Floor Restaurant, with seating for the match in the Main Stand.