In the latest part of the series, the AFC Bournemouth Hospitality and Events team have put together a fourth recipe that supporters can enjoy at home.
This one will be great for what's set to be a warm Bank Holiday weekend, with the full ingredients and recipe below.
6-7 fresh mint leaves (optional)
- Top and tail (remove the ends of) your watermelon then stand upright.
- Slowly work around the outside removing the skin.
- Cut the watermelon into rough chunks and place in blender with fresh mint and blend till smooth.
- Pass through a fine sieve.
- Pour the juice into ice-lolly makers and place in freezer.
- Once frozen they are ready to enjoy!
Alternatively, juice can be poured into ice cube trays to be enjoyed in a drink.