Our AFC Bournemouth Hospitality and Events team's latest recipe is a delightful dessert sure to please the taste buds.
For the pancakes:
- 250g Smooth or crunchy peanut butter
- 5 Eggs
- 4 tbsp of natural yoghurt
- 1 tbsp of Rapeseed oil (or any good quality oil will do)
For the raspberry jam:
- 250g Fresh or frozen raspberries
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 Teaspoons of runny honey
- Maple syrup
- Fresh raspberries
- 4 Bananas, Peeled and sliced
You can also add some pomegranate seeds and other items to give it that extra texture!
- Firstly, to make the raspberry jam, add the raspberries with the lemon juice and honey to a food processor then blend or blitz
- In a bowl, combine the peanut butter, eggs, yoghurt and raspberry jam. The mixture should be a thick dropping consistency
- Place a large frying pan on a medium heat and add the oil, swirling it around the pan to give an even coating
- Add a heaped tablespoon of the mixture to the pan and spread until it is the thickness of a scotch pancake, then cook for 2-3 minutes on both sides
- Keep the pancakes warm on a low heat in the oven or cover with a tea towel whilst you repeat the previous step cooking the remainder of the mix
- Finally serve the pancakes with your chosen garnishes and some maple syrup. If you have any leftover jam, then add this on the top.