As part of a new series, the AFC Bournemouth Hospitality and Events team are putting together recipes that supporters can prepare and enjoy in isolation.
Following on from last week's pizza, have a go at these delicious brownies from your kitchen at home!
100g (4oz) Butter
3x 65g (2.5oz) Mars Bars
75g (3oz) Rice Krispies or Cornflakes
100g (4oz) Plain chocolate
- Add some grated orange zest or a splash of your favourite tipple to the Mars Bars whilst melting.
- Stir in a few raisins or currents with the Rice Krispies.
- To give a shiny glaze and softer texture, place the squares under a hot grill for a few seconds before serving!
- Lightly grease your tin with butter
- Cut the Mars Bars into thin slices and place into a pan with 75G of the butter
- Melt together over a low heat or in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water then beat together until smooth
- Stir in the rice krispies or cornflakes and mix well
- Spread the mix into the tin and place in the fridge to chill for at least one hour until set
- To finish, place the plain chocolate and the rest of the butter into a small heatproof bowl and melt over a pan of simmering water, mixing well
- Spread the mix over the top of the set brownies and return them to the fridge for a further 10 minutes to chill
- Cut into squares and serve!