There's a whole host of great content in Sunday's edition of Matchday, as the Cherries get set to host Arsenal at Vitality Stadium.
Having recently made his 300th AFC Bournemouth appearance, Marc Pugh makes the cover and inside answers your questions from Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
The winger gives us his guide for pulling off his trademark chop, remembers the consequences of the last time he play in goal and being surprised by fans in the supermarket.
Also packed into the 100-page programme for Arsenal are:
- Former Cherries captain Matt Holland talks to Matchday about the rise of his media career and how his time at Dean Court helped shape him for his post-playing profession.
- We catch up with Ray Parlour to get the Gunners legend's view of the season so far at the Emirates Stadium.
- Four kits from former Cherries loanee Jack Wilshere are profiled in our popular Shirt Tales feature.
- New professional Nnamdi Ofoborh talks about how he chose football over crime while growing up in London.
- Our Extra Time pull-out for younger fans includes star facts on Pughie and Gunners star Alexandre Lacazette, a full-size poster of the Cherries number seven and a quiz for you to test your footballing knowledge in.
As well as all the news from around Vitality Stadium, pick up a copy of Matchday for £3.50 ahead of kick-off.