AFC Bournemouth Community Sports Trust are recruiting for Apprentice Football Coaches.
Accountable to: Head of Community Sports Trust
Location: Bournemouth, Poole and Christchurch
Closing Date: Monday 20th August 2018
Key responsibilities and duties
- To assist full-time staff in the delivery of coaching sessions for football development and links between the Club and community and in the initiation of a programme of activities for football and community development.
- Liaise and communicate with members of staff, schools, organisations and other community groups.
- Plan and deliver sessions, tailing each session to the needs of the group.
- To undertake other duties as directed by the Head of Community.
- Undertake Level 2 Activity Leadership qualification.
Required qualifications and experience
- Be able and willing to work flexible hours (including evening and weekends).
- Keen interest in football and sport.
- Have an outgoing personality with the ability to work with varied age groups of adults and children.
- Set up and deliver high quality sports coaching sessions to varied age groups of adult and children.
- Enhanced DBS disclosure (employment on dependant on enhanced DBS disclosure).
- To become a member of the FA Coaching License Scheme.
- Good/excellent IT skills.
Desired Qualifications and Experience
- FA Level 1 coaching certificate.
- Hold a current driving licence and have access to own vehicle.
To apply please email your CV and a covering letter to Head of Community Sports Trust, [email protected].
AFC Bournemouth Community Sports Trust values the diversity of its workforce and welcomes applications for all sectors of the community (Equality Act 2010).
AFC Bournemouth Community Sports Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment.
All positions with AFC Bournemouth Community Sports Trust are offered only on successful completion of an enhanced DBS check.