Hospitality packages are available for AFC Bournemouth's Carabao Cup tie with Brighton & Hove Albion.
The club's hospitality packages are sold out for the Premier League season, meaning supporters now have a unique opportunity to watch the Cherries in style.
The game kicks off at 7.45pm on Tuesday 19th September.
In luxurious settings above Vitality Stadium, supporters can enjoy the following benefits pre, during and post-match.
- Welcome drink
- Three course dinner
- Dedicated waitress service
- Complimentary programme and team-sheet per guest
- Cash bar facility
- Entertainment from the match day host
- Watch a player interview
- Licensed betting facilities
- Sky TV within the suite
DURING THE GAME
- Tea, coffee and cakes
- Exclusive use of Champions Top Floor Restaurant
- In-suite post-match presentations, including man of the match
£100.00 inc VAT for an Adult
£90.00 inc VAT for Concession/Student
£70.00 inc VAT for Under 16
£33.00 inc VAT for Under 10
To book and avoid disappointment, call our hospitality team on 0344 576 1910 or for more information, visit blacklabelevents.co.uk.