Hospitality places for AFC Bournemouth's FA Cup tie with Brighton & Hove Albion are available to supporters.
Tickets are just £100 for adults to watch the Cherries in luxury in the third round game at Vitality Stadium, which takes place on Saturday 5th January at 12.30pm.
Here are all of the benefits you will receive from booking a hospitality place:
- Welcome drink
- Breakfast menu
- Sky TV
- Dedicated waitress service
- Entertainment from matchday host
- Pre-match player interview
- Fully licensed bar facilities
- Complimentary programme per guest
- 10% discount on pre-ordered drinks (wine and sparkling only)
- Afternoon tea
- View of all post-match presentations, including man of the match
- Use of our exclusive restaurant after the match
- Full time refreshments
For more information or to book your place, email [email protected].