AFC Bournemouth are pleased to announce that hospitality packages are available for next month’s England under-21s fixture with Latvia.
Taking place at Vitality Stadium, Aidy Boothroyd’s 24-man squad, featuring Cherries midfielder Lewis Cook, will take to the stage on Tuesday 5th September.
Hospitality packages for the game will be available should fans wish to watch in style. They include:
- A pre-match welcome drink
- Three course dinner
- Sky TV
- Dedicated waitress service
- A programme and team-sheet
- Cash bar facilities
- Entertainment from the matchday host
- Licensed betting facilities
- Sky TV within the suite
- Half time tea, coffee and cakes
The packages for the Young Lions game are priced as follows:
- £60 for adults
- £55 for concessions / students
- £50 for under-16s
- £40 for under-10s
Alternatively, spectators can choose to opt for a box package to watch the game. These are priced at £995 + VAT per box and include:
- A private box for up to 10 guests
- Ten balcony seats outside the box to watch the match
- A premier buffet menu with a selected drinks package (£200 limit)
- Afternoon Tea served at half-time
- A matchday programme for all guests
- Access to the Bubbles Champagne Lounge, which has a cash bar facility
- A dedicated host available throughout the day
Tickets for the match are on a general sale, with prices starting at just £10 for adults. For further information, or to book tickets, please click here.
To book an Executive Box Package: contact Ashton McClelland on [email protected] or 01202 726 306
To book a Hospitality Package: contact Natalie White on [email protected] or 01202 726 395.