Club partner, Bluebird Coaches, are offering a day out at the home of English football exclusively for AFC Bournemouth supporters.
Taking place on Saturday 19th February 2022, Cherries fans can book onto the day's excursion, which departs directly from Vitality Stadium.
The tour will take you deep into the heart of Wembley to see those areas usually reserved for the biggest names in sport and music.
You'll soak up the history of the iconic venue, visit the famous dressing room and find the shirt of your favourite England team member.
Not only that, but you'll be given the opportunity to line up in the players' tunnel before following in the footsteps of legends and walking out to the pitch.
The itinerary for the day will be as follows:
- 9.30am: Depart Vitality Stadium.
- 12.30pm: Arrive at Wembley. They'll be time to source lunch at the nearby designer outlet, with over 50 stores and 20 restaurants. Any purchases can be stored securely on the coach.
- 3pm: Tour of Wembley begins.
- The first part is self guided using a multimedia device supplied on arrival.
- You are then joined by a human guide for approximately 75 minutes, taking you around the more secure parts of the stadium.
- Finally, there will be an opportunity to visit the stadium store for memorabilia.
- 5pm: Exit the stadium.
- 5.30pm: Coach leaves Wembley.
- 8.30pm: Return to Vitality Stadium.
Tickets for the day are priced at just £49 per person and this covers both travel and the tour itself. We have limited availability and strongly advise booking well in advance to avoid disappointment.
To secure your place, please call Bluebird on 01305 782353 or visit their website here.
Please note, when entering Wembley, all bags are subject to search and no large bags or cases permitted. The tour involves some dark spaces, strobe lighting and sound effects. The tour is suitable for those with limited mobility, although there are steps in the stadium and up to the Royal Box. Disabled toilet facilities are available during the tour, while the wearing of face coverings and social distancing is encouraged.