Take a look at our next club recipe, raspberry and almond clafoutis.
- 150g golden caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon plain flour (sifted)
- 2 tablespoons of ground almonds
- 142ml double cream
- 200g fresh strawberries
- 4 eggs
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 180 degrees or gas mark 4. Break the eggs and add them to a mixing bowl along with the sugar and beat together for five mins using an electric whisk or slightly longer by hand, until the mixture is pale and thick enough to leave a trail.
- Then lightly whisk in the flour and almonds.
- In a separate bowl, whip the cream until it forms soft peaks (it will barely hold its shape and move when you pull the whisk out).
- Using a large metal spoon, carefully fold into egg mixture.
- Once that’s all done, pour the batter into four small ovenproof dishes (approximately 250ml shallow) and gently scatter oven the raspberries.
- Pop this in the oven to bake for 15-18 mins or until set and golden. You will just need to make sure these are firm.
- Finally, time to enjoy!
You can decorate these by lightly sifting some icing sugar and adding some raspberries or even serve with cream or ice cream!
Allergens – Contains Egg, Milk, Gluten & Nuts. Please ensure you check the label on any store brought items as allergens may vary with different suppliers.