Our next club recipe features a delicious cocktail that's perfect for summer.
This a great alternative to an Espresso Martini that you can make easily from home without a coffee machine. It's also really tasty!
- High quality instant coffee granules.
- 50ml of vodka.
- Sugar syrup.
- 25ml of coffee liqueur.
- Add a teaspoon of your coffee granules to 50ml of boiled water and stir until dissolved - this is enough for two drinks.
- Add 25ml of the coffee to a cocktail shaker. If you do not have a shaker you can use a large jar or sports bottle.
- Next add the 50ml of vodka.
- Then add 25ml of the coffee liqueur.
- Add half a shot of your sugar syrup (12.5ml).
- Now add 4-5 large chunks of ice into the mixture.
- Shake the mixture hard for 5-6 seconds until it is ice cold.
- Strain the mixture into a martini glass making sure not to get any ice fragments into the glass.
- This would usually be garnished with coffee beans, if you don't have access to these.