Our latest club recipe is something slightly different, but tastes absolutely delicious nonetheless.
Have a go at our Gazpacho soup, which is full of flavour and super easy!
Please be aware this is served chilled. This recipe serves 4-6 portions depending on your preferred size.
- 1x400g tin of red pimientos (peppers)
- 1x400g tin of chopped tomatoes
- ½ Ogen melon or Charentais melon (seeded, skinned & roughly chopped)
- ½ cucumber (peeled, seeded & roughly chopped)
- 50g fresh white breadcrumbs
- 3-4 tbsp of red wine vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic (sliced)
- 150ml olive oil
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
Gazpacho is traditionally served with a number of garnishes added to the soup when serving. You can choose none, one or a selection of the following:
- Sour cream
- Diced tomato
- Diced cucumber
- Diced sweet peppers
- Chopped tarragon
- Chopped basil
Simply whizz all the ingredients together in a food processor until smooth then push through a sieve before chilling.
Place the soup bowls in the freezer ready for serving!
Contains gluten & sulphur dioxide - Please ensure you check the label on any store bought items as allergens may vary with different supplies.