Take a look at our latest recipe, a delicious portion of cinnamon-coconut popcorn.
- 4x Tbsp coconut oil
- 100g Popcorn kernels
- 3x Tbsp coconut sugar/castor
- 2x Tsp vanilla powder (1pod)
- 2x Tsp ground cinnamon
- 2x Cardamom pod cracked (or pinch ground)
- Add 1 tbsp. coconut oil in pan with a few popcorn kernels (4-5) place on heat with lid on. Once they pop add the remaining kernels cook till they pop
- In a second pan gently heat the remaining coconut oil until its melted
- Stir in the vanilla, cinnamon, cardamom and sugar
- Allow it all to combine by stirring gently then remove from the heat and allow it to set slightly
- Pour the infused mixture over the popcorn and stir till well coated
- Allow to sit for a few minutes then enjoy!