AFC Bournemouth is advertising for a kit assistant to join the club.
To ensure the efficient delivery of the laundry and kit and support the first and development teams. The post holder will assist the Kit Manager in all kit and training equipment requirements, including both matchday and training.
- To aid the teams’ kit requirements, ensuring that all day to day duties are completed.
- To deal with the first team management and staff's kit requirements.
- To assist with kit distribution as required by the Kit Manager.
- Assist in monitoring kit stock levels; this may include helping the Kit Manager complete stock checks.
- Ensure the correct kit and equipment is provided for all home and away games.
- Laundry room washing, drying, folding and putting away kits from training and matches.
- You will be expected to maintain high standards of work, keeping the whole work area of the department clean, tidy and organised. This may include occasional sweeping and general tidying of the kit, boot and changing rooms.
- To undertake set responsibilities with full knowledge of the importance of confidentiality and the club's relevant policies.
- Hard working.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to work well individually and within a team environment.
- Social skills and communication skills.
- Good timekeeping skills.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
To apply, please email a cover letter and CV to [email protected] by 26th July 2019.
For any queries relating this vacancy, please contact [email protected]
AFC Bournemouth is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment.
AFC Bournemouth values the diversity of its workforce and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community (Equality Act 2010).
For further information on accessibility within the stadium please click here.