Two vacancies have arisen within our ticketing department.
Title: Casual Ticketing Assistant
Reports to: Lead Ticketing Assistant
Location: Vitality Stadium
Hours: Casual position (x2), variable hours including weekend work
To ensure that all supporters have the best experience possible ticket purchase and service experience. Being proactive and going the extra mile to ensure that all supporters are dealt with maximum efficiency and excellent customer service.
This casual role will involve weekends with the potential to work weekday shift(s) in our busy periods.
- Processing tickets sales, Junior Cherries memberships, and away travel through the ticketing platform.
- Ticketing applications, in a polite, courteous and professional manner.
- Responding to supporter enquires via email.
- Receive, count, track, record and secure all payment methods, including cash on behalf of the club.
- Ensure that all club cash is accounted for and always secure.
- Ensure customer credit/debit card details are secure and PCI compliant.
- Provide information and a good level of customer service assistance to all supporters and other stakeholders.
- Support the Ticketing Management team.
- Ensure that inbound phone calls to the ticket office are answered promptly and in a professional manner.
- Provide general administration and postage fulfilment as required by the Ticket Office team.
- Fulfil ad hoc duties as requested by Management.
- On a match day:
- Working on either the sales or collections windows to provide an efficient and professional service to all matchday guests.
- To adhere to a strict code of confidentiality in respect of any information relating to AFC Bournemouth.
- Always be presentable when working and demonstrate you can represent the face of the Club in the manner expected.
- To undertake evening, weekend and Bank Holiday working when required.
- As you will hold a casual contract with us, you must ensure that you to adhere to the club’s safeguarding policies and procedures and are committed to our safeguarding values, creating a safe and positive environment for all those who interact with the club.
- Obligation to adhere to the club’s health and safety policy and procedures.
- You must follow and actively promote the club’s equality policies and practices to ensure a welcoming, safe and inclusive environment for everyone engaged with the club.
- Excellent customer service.
- Skilled in communicating with members of the public via written, in person and telephone communications.
- Quick learner.
- Works well within a team.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected] by 28th March 2022
AFC Bournemouth is an equal opportunities employer and ensures that staff and volunteers are able to achieve their full potential. AFC Bournemouth values the diversity of its workforce and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community (Equality Act 2010).
We actively encourage applications from women, and individuals from ethnically diverse communities.
For further information on accessibility within the stadium please click here.
AFC Bournemouth is committed to protecting all children, young persons, and adults at risk in its care or attending its premises and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment.
For all positions where a DBS check is required, an offer of employment will be subject to receipt of satisfactory disclosure at the appropriate level.
Satisfactory references will be required for all positions, your eligibility to work with the club will be subject to receiving appropriate referencing.
We strive to create a positive and safe environment and ensure all who interact with the club feel safe, protected, and heard.