Andrew Surman joined us at Hengistbury Head to talk about his childhood in Southa Africa, how it shaped his career before moving on to talk A338 roadworks.
The AFC Bournemouth vice-captain also spoke about life with the Cherries and the increased mental pressure on players who want to stay at the top level in the game.
The 100-page edition - still the largest and most in-depth programme in the Premier League - also contains the following to whet your appetite for the lunchtime clash with Liverpool.
- Want to know how to win the title with Liverpool? MATCHDAY sat down with Ray Houghton, a two-time top-fight winner with the Reds to talk exactly that.
- Keep your Cherries sticker collection going with the latest batch of rectangular entries, all FREE inside each copy of the programme.
- Steve Claridge, who made his first professional appearance with Bournemouth, talks about coming back to Dean Court 12 years ago to make his landmark 1,000th.
- We profile the unbeaten Reds, take you through Jurgen Klopp's career and ask a Liverpool fan to pick out his favourite ever match in our away section.
- There's more fan involvement, as a Cherries supporter picks out a top five Bournemouth heartbreaks, our history pages also profiling manager Freddie Cox, marvellous FA Cup runs and last-gasp disappointment in Cumbria.
All that, plus all the news from around the club, comment from the manager, chairman and skipper and our 16-page Extra Time pull-out for younger fans which is full of quizzes, facts, fun and a full-size poster of the cover star, Andrew Surman.
Available outside Vitality Stadium ahead of kick-off, MATCHDAY remains priced at £3.50.