Tyrone Mings reveals all about his fitness return and plenty more besides in Saturday's West Bromwich Albion programme.
The Cherries defender answers your social media questions, which this week include getting the lowdown on his rehab in Qatar, spending time in the away end and his much-talked about afternoon at Old Trafford with Zlatan Ibrahimovic last season.
As well as Mings, there is plenty more besides in the 100-page edition of Matchday, including:
- Premier League and talkSPORT commentator Jim Proudfoot talks through the madcap scramble at the bottom of the current league table, and the best way to secure safety this season.
- Cherries skipper Simon Francis sits down with Matchday to pick out some of his most memorable games after he reached 600 career appearances last weekend.
- There are ten pages focusing on visitors West Brom, drilling into the squad and manager while Baggies fan James Hill selects his side's cult hero.
- We hear from Rasim Movsumzadeh, a juror on the panel for the prestigious Ballon d'Or award, who gives us the lowdown on Bournemouth's chances of one day featuring a winning player.
- In our Extra Time pull-out we have quizzes, info on the two teams and a full-size poster of cover star Tyrone Mings - all aimed at our younger supporters.
Plus there is all the news from around the club, including a community section on a blind-folded Callum Wilson and the pre-match thoughts from Eddie Howe, chairman Jeff Mostyn and the captain.
Costing £3.50, Matchday is available to buy around the ground and in the club Superstore ahead of tomorrow's 3pm kick-off.