Matchday mascots are back! For the first time since before the pandemic, AFC Bournemouth fans can become a mascot at Vitality Stadium.
Applications are being taken between 2nd September to 6th September at 5pm and can be made online only.
Unfortunately not all requests submitted will be for your chosen game or will be successful, due to anticiapted demand.
Due to current EFL guidelines, interaction with first team players is currently restricted. However, we have lots of other exciting things for you to get involved with!
- Replica 2021/22 home kit
- Two match tickets
- Matchday programme
- Pitchside photo to be taken before kick-off
- Guard of honour to welcome the teams in to the stadium from the changing rooms directly before kick-off
- Centre circle group photo directly before kick-off
- Goodie bag full of AFC Bournemouth gifts
- Signed photo of your favourite player
- Meet Cherry Bear
- Photo on the scoreboard during the afternoon/evening
- A social media post to thank you for your support
- Feature in matchday programme
- A PA announcement from Mike Botto
All mascots applying for a mascot package at Cherries home fixtures must be enrolled in the Junior Cherries membership scheme and be between the ages of four and 14.
Pricing: £200 +VAT