The competition, run in association with charity platform Raffity, will give supporters the chance to win a VIP experience at the home game against Swansea on Saturday 12th March.
Supporters can purchase ‘entries’ online, with all the money going towards the Cherries Community Fund
, and the more entries they buy, the more chance they have of winning.
There are also individual prizes, including a video message from Eddie Howe, up for grabs depending on the size of the donation.
Steve Fletcher, who was hugely influential in not only the video, but the campaign as a whole, is delighted that the funds will directly go back into the local community.
"The video was really good fun," Fletcher said. "The lads were all great too, everyone wanted to chip in and help when they could. We feel really passionately about giving something back and this is a unique way to do so.
"It's an unbelievable set of prizes and the most important thing is all the money goes to the Cherries Community Fund, which will keep helping great causes."
Head of the AFC Bournemouth Community Sports Trust Steve Cuss added, "It's great to see the first team lads getting involved to help raise money for the Cherries Community Fund.
"The first tranche of meetings will be happening in the coming months, and it would be great if this campaign could generate a large number of funds to help as many local causes as possible.”
To enter, please click here
To find out more about the Cherries Community Fund, please click here
The winner will be announced on Wednesday 10th March – good luck!
The VIP prize day includes:
• Joining AFC Bournemouth chairman Jeff Mostyn in the boardroom when AFC Bournemouth take on Swansea City in the Barclay’s Premier League on Saturday 12th March 2016.
• The package includes full boardroom hospitality and seats in the directors’ box to watch the game.
• A pre-match stadium tour with Jimmy Glass to see behind the scenes and the pre-match build up at Vitality Stadium.
• Meet pitchside for a photo with an AFC Bournemouth player.
• Feature about the winner in the matchday programme.
• Champions DVD signed by Eddie Howe and Jason Tindall.
• Signed and framed matchday programme presented by the man of the match.
• Chauffeur-driven by Ridgeway BMW for the day.
• An overnight stay in the 5* Hilton Hotel, Bournemouth.
• Two tickets to the End of Season Players Awards Dinner.
On top of those unique prizes, supporters can also be rewarded for larger donations towards the prizes. Larger donation benefits include:
• £10 donation = 10 raffle entries to main prize + a thank you video from Eddie Howe
• £25 donation = 25 entries to main prize + limited edition Cherries ‘Together, Anything Is Possible’ campaign t-shirt
• £35 donation = 35 entries to main prize + signed squad photo (selected players)
• £75 donation = 75 entries to main prize + Champions Season DVD signed by Eddie Howe + thank you video from Eddie Howe
• £100 donation = 100 entries to main prize + AFCB signed football (selected players) + thank you video from Eddie Howe
• £250 = 250 entries to main prize + signed replica home shirt (Eddie & Jason + club captain) + thank you video from Eddie Howe
• £2000 donation = 2,000 raffle entries to main prize + campaign t-shirt + spend a day in the life of Steve Fletcher.